Circle F Dude Ranch Camp requires camp counselor staff to be at least 18 years of age and preferably having completed their first year of college or begun college classes. You should be able to understand the developmental needs of young people. Strong communication skills are imperative. You must be able to relate to kids and adults in a positive and professional manner.
At Circle F, our counselors and interns are the primary caregivers for each camper. They live in rustic cabins with one other counselor and ten campers. Each cabin has AC, a toilet, shower, and sink. Our camp counselors and interns are responsible for leading activities and guiding campers.
- Horseback Riding: English and Western Riding, Trail Rides and Rodeo
- Western Fun: Roping, Ax Throwing, Sling Shot Range, Leather Craft, etc.
- High Ropes & Rock Climbing: Rock Wall, Zip Line, Alpine Tower, Giant Swing, Odyssey High Ropes Course
- Waterfront: Lifeguarding, Waterfront Safety Instructor, Sailing, Swimming, Canoeing
- The Arts: Videography, Photography, Arts and crafts, Theater, Dance
- Paintball & Extreme Adventures: Overnight camping, Camp Craft, Paintball, Wilderness Survival, Wilderness Cooking, Skate Boarding
- Individual & Team Sports: Soccer, Softball, Volleyball, Basketball, Archery, Tennis, Gymnastics/Tumbling
Support counselors perform all the duties of a cabin counselor but may or may not live in a cabin with campers. They can be selected to work in any activity area listed above.
An activity specialist is a staff person with extensive or advanced knowledge in a particular activity allowing them to teach a level higher than a normal counselor. Activity specialists may or may not live at camp during the summer. To be considered for a specialist role please contact a camp director.
One of the most rewarding parts of the job for our administration team is watching our staff develop and grow into amazing young leaders. We have many leadership positions available during our summer season and continuously work towards finding the ideal candidates for these leadership roles.
Leadership roles at camp fall into 2 main categories, Programing/Department Leadership roles and Cabin Line leadership roles.
Program/Department Leadership Roles
- Program Coordinators
- Horseback Riding Department Head
- High Ropes & Climbing Department Head
- Waterfront Department Head
- Arts Department Head
- Extreme Adventures Department Head
- Sports Department Head
To qualify for one of these roles our applicants are expected to have an in-depth knowledge of the department in which they are leading, along with the ability to lead a group of staff members within their department in a supportive, patient and safety focused manner.
Cabin Line Leadership Roles
- Girls Line Upper Head Counselor
- Girls Line Lower Head Counselor
- Boys Line Upper Head Counselor
- Boys Line Lower Head Counselor
- Head of Counselor in Training Program
Our Cabin Line leadership team oversee all camper and staff operations in their respective division. To qualify for these roles applicants are expected to have experience working with campers of their designated age range, alongside exceptional leadership skills, and an understanding of schedule planning.
All Registered Nurse candidates must have an active compact or Florida Registered Nurse license in good standing. Applicants for summer camp nurse jobs in Florida must have at least two years of experience in a hospital or physician’s practice. Pediatric, Emergency Room, or Critical Care Unit experience is preferred.
Our Support staff are the key members in making our camp operate, these are the staff that work in our lasso lodge kitchen, facilitate camper laundry, and maintain our beautiful camp grounds. Like our counselor positions we provide room and board for all our support staff if they choose to join our full time team. Our support staff members are caring individuals that genuinely care about our campers wellbeing and our camp environment, over the course of the summer season our support team like all our staff become part of our Circle F Family and share invaluable memories together.